ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

วันจันทร์ที่ 21 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Speech of King John before the gathering barons.

(((((King John)))))
I did not make myself king.
God did.
King by Devine Right.
Now you come to me with this document seeking to limit the authority given to me by God.

(((((Barons))))) Sire, you give your word!

(((((King John))))) No.

(((((Barons)))))
Sire, you give us our words, Sire!
Did I command you to speak, sir?
(((((Barons)))))
Sire, we look to you!


(((((King John))))) Look to your estates, instead.

(((((King John)))))
You are fortune that I am in a merciful mood.
But as for Robin Longstride, that mason's son.
For the crime of the and incitement to cause unrest,
who pretended to be a knight of the realm,
a crime punishable by death,
I declare him, from this day forth, to be an outlaw!

To be hunted all the days of his life until his corpse, unburied, is carrion for foxes and crows.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

หมายเหตุ: มีเพียงสมาชิกของบล็อกนี้เท่านั้นที่สามารถแสดงความคิดเห็น