ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

วันเสาร์ที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

The spooky old tree

.
"You lived in my shade,
Built your nest on by branch,
You catch the wood worm from me to feed your child ,
Your whole family lives depend on me, without me you're all die.
You must learn to respect me."
.
Said the spooky old tree to the little bird.
.
.
.
"Respect ! How? Asked the little birds.
.
.
.
"Then thanks me for every worm you've catches,
Praise me every night before you go to sleep
And make me clean,
Don’t piss or shit on me"
.
The spooky old tree reply.
.
.
.
"I sing a song for you every morning,
That’s the way I praised you.
I catch the wood worm that disturbing your health,
That’s the way I treat you and tend you,
Besides,
My piss and shit also good manure for you."
.
"We lived our lives together for a long time,
If you don't like the way I treat you, I'll go."
.
One little bird reply with a little feeling hurt.
.
.
.
"Then I have no song in the morning,
The wood worm will disturbing me and made me ill,
.
And I won't have good manure anymore,
.
Please stay."
.
The spooky old tree just knew the way of life.
And the way of love.
.
.
.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

หมายเหตุ: มีเพียงสมาชิกของบล็อกนี้เท่านั้นที่สามารถแสดงความคิดเห็น